There nothing more frustrating than a hp printer which showing offline while you trying to print a importance document . We’ll show you how to fix hp printer offline issue.
Why Does My Printer Say It’s Offline?
Occasionally, your printer may generate an error message, telling you that it’s offline and not connected to your network even though it is. An offline status message simply means that your computer isn’t communicating with your printer at the moment.
This could be because your printer is either turned off or in sleep mode. Or, if your printer connects to your WiFi network wirelessly, your WiFi may be disconnected. Similarly, if your printer is connected to your computer via a hardwire, it may have become disconnected
An Hp Printer offline status message simply means that your computer isn’t communicating with your printer at the moment.
Step 1: Make sure the printer is ready
Open Control panel in your Computer check for the printer status.
If your printer is offline . select your printer and Right click on it then click on troubleshoot .
After troubleshooting if your printer is connected to the wifi or usb it should go online , still if the printer is offline then download hp scan doctorHp scan doctor
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor opens, click Start, and then select your printer.
- If your printer in not in the list, turn it off and on, and then click Retry.
- If there is a connection problem, follow the instructions in HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- If a screen prompts you to turn on printer updates, click Yes.
- If a screen prompts you to make your printer the default printer, click Yes.
- Try to print. If the printer remains offline, continue to the next step.
If Hp Scan Doctor Cant find your printer Then check the blue light on your printer is blinking or solid .If its blinking that means your printer is not connected to the wireless network or If the light is solid that means the printer on the sleep mode just restart the printer and it should work.
Alternative check the video for reference
After all the steps if still not working than you can restart the printer and the computer at the same time and tryHp printer Support